Youth Action Groups
SODEI is youth inspired, youth driven, youth led. We believe in empowering the youths to be the drivers of change and development. Our Youth Action Groups (YAG) are made of motivated and creative young people who embody our creative vision.
SODEI School Clubs (SSC) provide a platform to for young people in schools to initiate dialogue, share ideas and inspire change. Through active participation, children of school going age learn leadership skills and inspire change of attitude. So far, we have 10 SSCs in schools in around the Fako Division of the Southwest region.
The aim of the programme is to educate, challenge and inspire the young ambassadors and to provide an opportunity for them to reflect on their own development as future leaders. Ambassadors are selected from local schools based on their outstanding ability to lead, help others and effect change. Young ambassadors are allocated mentors who guide them through leadership goals and acquire new skills and ideas.
- Contra Nocendi International
- Technology Ladder
- Alpha Little Learners Learning Ladder
- Summerset Bilingual College
- Hovareigns Entertainment
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor or partner of SODEI, we would be delighted to talk to your further. Our partnerships offer a great deal of support in our drive to educate the youths of Cameroon. A partnership, however, could also help your business:
- A well designed corporate social responsibility program can increase employee engagement by 7.5%*
- A well designed corporate social responsibility program can increase employee productivity by 13%*
- A well designed corporate social responsibility program can decrease employee turnover by 50%*
- A well designed corporate social responsibility program can increase revenue by as much as 20%*
According to a study by American Charities and Projects ROI